Secretariat General works to create and implement policies on administration, resources, public service, security and convenience, public relations and legal defense for the entire KPK organization.
Secretariat General functions as follow:
- To formulate policies on administration, resources, public service, security and convenience, public relations and legal defense for the entire KPK organization;
- To implement short-term and medium-term planning, supervise and manage treasury, manage grant/donor fund, and write reports on KPK’s finance and performance;
- To provide supports on logistic, internal matter, asset management, procurement, confiscated goods auction, and building management and security for the implementation of KPK’s tasks;
- To manage human resources by organizing the functions of human resources management that is based on competence and performance;
- To formulate regulation, litigation, legal and information opinion, and legal assistance;
- To maintain public relations, communicate corruption eradication policies and results to the public, carry out KPK protocol and supervise KPK’s administration;
- To coordinate, synchronize, monitor, evaluate and implement working relations within the Secretariat General; and
- To carry out other tasks given by the Commissioners accordingly.
Secretariat General is led by Secretary General who reports to KPK Commissioners. In carrying out its tasks and functions, Secretariat General can establish Working Group that comprises employees of one or more Bureaus as stipulated by Decree of Secretary General.
Secretariat General supervises:
1. Bureau of Planning and Finance
2. Bureau of Human Resources
3. Legal Bureau
4. Bureau of Public Relations
5. Bureau of General Affairs
6. Secretariat of Commissioners